If you’re planning on redeveloping your domestic or commercial premises, Yate clients can rely on the expertise of our award-winning block paving specialists. At SJP Paving, we offer a complete management service, which includes professional paving contractors who are skilled at organising the design and installation of hard landscaping projects. We specialise in block paving patios and pathways for gardens and block driveways to enhance the exteriors of your property.
1. Finding the Right Paving Contractors – Choosing a friendly and reliable team of block paving contractors is paramount for both domestic and commercial projects to be completed on time to unbeatable standards. We provide Yate clients with block paving specialists who have a vast knowledge of the products we use to install block paving and block driveways. We guarantee high-quality workmanship that adheres to the national guidelines approved by the Marshalls Register of Accredited Landscape Contractors and Driveway Installers, which is one of the UK’s leading network of industry professionals.
2. Initial Site Survey – Our paving contractors will arrange a suitable time to visit you at your Yate property to assess the area, take measurements, discuss your budget, desired timeframe and the design plans for block driveways or block paving patios and pathways.
3. Planning Permission – Block paving doesn’t usually require planning permission from the local authorities, unless your property is located on a national heritage site. Block driveways with permeable materials, such as stone, concrete, brick or gravel, are permitted, however impermeable membranes which don’t drain rain or excess water need to be authorised. If installations for block driveways include dropping the kerb, we can help Yate clients to apply for permission from the local council.
4. Design and Build Service – From the beginning, we’ll sit down with our Yate clients to offer inspiration on the design ideas with drawings and sketches. Our team will also put together a step-by-step plan to build block paving patios, paths and block driveways to your specifications.
5. Deciding on a Style – Our block paving specialists will help home and business owners to pick a style to complement their exteriors. This can range from a selection of colours, textures, thicknesses, patterns and designs.
6. Choosing the Materials – We’ll order the materials and arrange for the products to be delivered to start the construction process on time. Block paving specialists will recommend natural cement block paving, pattern imprinted cement (PIC) or flag paving to suit your style.
7. Installing Block Paving – Paving contractors will install the block paving, with minimal disruption to your regular routine. Yate clients will be kept informed with our progress to ensure work is completed on schedule. We will also apply sealants to block paving and block driveways as protection against stains, weather or environmental damage.
8. Final Inspection – Once our block paving contractors have completed installations for block driveways, patios and paths, we’ll inspect the quality and safety before tidying up when we leave!
9. Maintenance and Upkeep – Yate clients can easily maintain a clean appearance of their block paving or block driveways, with water hoses to keep the surface clean. Any repairs that need to be made, such as block paving replacements, can be carried out in a fast and efficient manner.